Thunderbird 52: foutmelding Contacts Sidebar-extensie

Mozilla Thunderbird is het e-mailprogramma van Mozilla. Dit is gebaseerd op Mozilla MailNews. Met Lightning kun je hieraan een agenda toevoegen.
deadpoet
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:53.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/53.0

Re: Thunderbird 52: foutmelding Contacts Sidebar-extensie

Berichtdoor deadpoet » 25 Mei 2017, 19:01

GonePostal schreef:If you click on the drop-down list of address books and re-select the list appears. However, none of the search functions work. Shame about it all because it's a handy add-on.

Thanks for your reply. I was losing hope. :) I don't understand what you mean by "clicking on the drop-down list of address books and re-select the list" anyway... there is no drop-down list in the contacs sidebar pane...

GonePostal
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:54.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/54.0

Berichtdoor GonePostal » 25 Mei 2017, 19:38

deadpoet schreef:Thanks for your reply. I was losing hope. :) I don't understand what you mean by "clicking on the drop-down list of address books and re-select the list" anyway... there is no drop-down list in the contacs sidebar pane...

On my TB I've got 3 address books. When I'm on the 3-pane screen the Contacts Sidebar at the foot of the left hand sidebar is headed "Address Book:" below which there is a drop-down so I can pick one of the 3 books. My default setting is "Personal Address Book" which shows in the drop-down box but the data do not show when TB loads. I have to click on the drop-down and re-select "Personal Address Book" after which the panel fills with the address book data.

Edit: There is a pip to the left of the "Address Book:" text that toggles the drop-down box.

deadpoet

Berichtdoor deadpoet » 26 Mei 2017, 10:01

GonePostal schreef:
deadpoet schreef:On my TB I've got 3 address books. When I'm on the 3-pane screen the Contacts Sidebar at the foot of the left hand sidebar is headed "Address Book:" below which there is a drop-down so I can pick one of the 3 books. My default setting is "Personal Address Book" which shows in the drop-down box but the data do not show when TB loads. I have to click on the drop-down and re-select "Personal Address Book" after which the panel fills with the address book data.

Edit: There is a pip to the left of the "Address Book:" text that toggles the drop-down box.

Here's what my TB with the (empty) Contacts sidebar looks.

Afbeelding

Where should this drop-down menu be located?

I have two address books: My personal one and one which TB generates by itself and calls "Collected addresses"; the latter one is empty though. Maybe that's why the drop-down menu doesn't show up?

GonePostal

Berichtdoor GonePostal » 27 Mei 2017, 1:34

deadpoet schreef:I have two address books: My personal one and one which TB generates by itself and calls "Collected addresses"; the latter one is empty though. Maybe that's why the drop-down menu doesn't show up?

Very strange. I've got three address books (two personal plus the TB). I can see a header which doesn't show in your view and all three show in the dropdown if I click on the box currently showing "Personal Address Book".

contacts sidebar.png
Je hebt niet voldoende permissies om de bijlagen te bekijken van dit bericht.

deadpoet

Berichtdoor deadpoet » 27 Mei 2017, 12:07

GonePostal schreef:Very strange.

Very strange indeed. I probably got rid of it when I first installed the add-on, by clicking on the pip, and just forgot about its whole existence. Problem is, how do I activate it back? Option panel in the add-on section doesn't work anymore. It does work on a previous version of the add-on, but I'd have to install it... I will give it a try later. Do you know of how to activate it back without having to install another version?

GonePostal

Berichtdoor GonePostal » 28 Mei 2017, 1:18

deadpoet schreef:
GonePostal schreef:Very strange.

Very strange indeed. I probably got rid of it when I first installed the add-on, by clicking on the pip, and just forgot about its whole existence. Problem is, how do I activate it back? Option panel in the add-on section doesn't work anymore. It does work on a previous version of the add-on, but I'd have to install it... I will give it a try later. Do you know of how to activate it back without having to install another version?

Sorry, can't help. Have you tried removing your current version, re-starting TB and re-installing?

deadpoet
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:55.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/55.0

Berichtdoor deadpoet » 30 Mei 2017, 15:03

Unfortunately I don't have time to try at the moment; I guess I'll have to do without the extension for a while. Thanks for your hint anyway! ;)

Terug naar “Mozilla Thunderbird”